Sample Ballots Marked
There are 3 different ballots to cover the races in the county. They are as follows:
- County Commissioner district 7 to vote for Scott Floyd
- County Commissioner district 1 to vote for Randy Williams the ‘write-in’ candidate
- This one is a write in, look at the ballot and you will see you must write ‘Randy Williams’ on the line provided on the ballot and color in the oval beside his name just like shown on the sample ballot here. You vote will not count if you don’t write in his name and color the oval.
- Columbus County Commissioner district 6 to vote for Ricky Bullard he is unopposed.
Pick the ballot that your commissioner running is in, if you are not sure print all three and each ballot has two pages front and back. Compare to your ballot when you get to the polls to vote if you see one of the commissioners on your ballot at the polls listed below use that ballot. If you don’t see a commissioner candidate on your ballot you will know there is not a commissioner race in your commissioner district.
All the other candidates on the ballots everyone gets to vote for in other words they are all the same. Whiteville City School District is not included here only Columbus County Schools and everyone in the county school system votes for all three of the county school board members listed on the ballot:
- Chris Worley District 4
- Irvin Enzor District 3
- Ronnie Strickland District 2
- DO NOT MARK JEROME MCMILLAN, HE WITHDREW FROM THE RACE. VOTE FOR William Ervin Inzor.
Ballot for Scott Floyd (Dist. 7) Commissioner District
Ballot for Randy Williams (Dist. 1) Commissioner District
Ballot for Ricky Bullard (Dist. 6 unopposed) Commissioner District
CLICK ON THE PRINT ICON BELOW AND WHEN THEY OPEN RIGHT CLICK AND FROM THE MENU SELECT ‘SAVE AS’ THEN SAVE IT TO YOUR DOCUMENTS OR DESKTOP TO PRINT THE BALLOTS YOU NEED. REMEMBER THERE ARE TWO PAGES TO THE BALLOT THE ONE AT THE POLLS WILL BE FRONT AND BACK YOU ACTUALLY VOTE ON.